Building big data pipelines in cybersecurity can solve challenges for incident responders, auditors, executives, law enforcement, MSSP, vendors and other stakeholders. The session will examine approaches to solve for all cybersecurity issues and to enable data usage in traditional, modern and artificial intelligence (AI) workflows.
- Compare and contrast: RDBMS, noSQL, Graph and Vector databases
- Examine “Predestination of Data” and preparing data pipelines for all stakeholders
- Evaluate use of JSON in Cybersecurity data pipelines
- Look at different types of data that are created and evolved in SECOPS and other Cybersecurity outcomes
- Building a holistic data pipeline to answer questions of technical, business and external audiences
- Preparing data for use in Artificial Intelligence analysis
The deck can be downloaded here.