help bring precinct to the world!
We’re hiring motivated sales professionals looking to make a difference in the Cybersecurity industry! At WitFoo, we are providing the good guys with the tools and data required to succeed in cybersecurity operations and keep the bad guys at bay. If you are passionate about cybersecurity and want to join the growing team at WitFoo, let’s talk!
The position is 1099 (contract) to start and pays 15% commission on any new business identified and closed. The position will convert to W-2 (full-time + benefits) upon demonstrated success. This is a work from home and travel as needed position with average deal size ranging from $50-$150k.
Full job description below
Job Title: Area Channel Manager (ACM)
The WitFoo ACM will be responsible for recruitment, enablement, and ongoingsupport of WitFoo resell partners as well as maintaining our distribution relationshipwith SYNNEX. Building and maintaining sales pipeline and communicating channelefforts with internal departments and the Board of Directors.
- Providing sales training to channel partners on how to best position WitFoo Products, while providing feedback on the demonstration process.
- Developing content for sales enablement.
- Creating content (blog posts, sales videos, social media, etc.) that can be used for training and product promotion.
- Communicate and execute Reseller Agreements with channel partners.
- Create and deliver all customer proposals to channel partners via SYNNEX
- Provide pre and post-sales support to channel partners.
- Train, mentor, and assist other channel account managers that report to you.
- Engage and provide feedback to product management and business development teams.
- Willingness to travel 2-3 days a week.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be self-motivated and able to work remotely.
- Must be a strong leader that is able to give and accept constructive criticism.
- Experience in direct & channel sales.
- Experience carrying and exceeding a $1M+ sales quota.
- content creation (video, written, audio, or otherwise) a plus. Desire to create the content and build your personal brand is required.
- A strong, demonstrable knowledge of Information Security, specifically SIEM and Incident Response is required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Business Development a plus.
- Experience in customer satisfaction a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) or equivalent CRM a plus.
Your personal information will not be shared with any other entity.